The difference between plastic molds and die-casting molds and rubber molds
Plastic molds are divided into:
large water forming mold, fine water opening mold, and heat flow mold.
(1) Dawangkou mold: The flow path and gate are demolded on the mold line, and the product is demolded at the time of opening mold, the design is the simplest, easy to process, low cost, so more people use large waterport system operations.
(2) Water mouth mold: The flow path and gate are not on the mold line, generally straight to design a plurality of water port shedings, more complicated, difficult, generally to choose a fine water exit system depending on the product requirements.
(3) Heat flow mold: Such a mold structure is substantially the same as the fine water port, and the maximum difference is that the flow path is in one or more thermal travel plates and cooked mouth, no cold, free mold release, flow path and The gate is directly in the product, so the flow path does not need to be demolded. This system is also known as an airway system, saving raw materials, suitable for the premiere of raw materials, the requirements of the product requirements, difficulties, and the mold cost .
The plastic mold contains injection molding, the injection mold is only part of the plastic mold. Both are related to relationships. Plastic molds, a combined plastic mold for plastic molding, extrusion, injection, blow molding and low foaming molding. Injection molds are a tool for producing plastic products; it is also a tool to impart complete structures and precise sizes of plastic products. Injection molding is a processing method used in mass production of certain shape complex components. Specifically refers to the thermal melting material is injected from a high pressure to the cavity, and after cooling, the molded article is obtained.
1 Different raw materials of the processed: the processed raw materials for injection molds are plastic raw materials. Processted raw materials for die-casting molds
They are: zinc alloy, aluminum alloy, copper alloy, magnesium alloy, lead alloy, etc.
2. The working temperature is different: the working temperature of the injection mold is about 200 degrees. The die-casting mold operating temperature is 300 degrees of zinc alloy, 660 degrees of aluminum alloy, 900 degrees of copper alloy
3. The mold life is long and different: the life of injection mold is usually 100,000 models - 1.1 million models. Die casting mold life
It is 50,000 models - 10 million models. The difference between the injection mold and the die-casting mold is also the difference between mirror polishing, difficulty processing, and the like.
The rubber mold is generally hot and hot, and the strip is placed in the cavity of the rubber mold. After the mold, place the mold into the hot press, heat, press, heat, and finally take the mold, open the mold Take out the product. Plastic molds are generally injection molding, and the melted plastic raw materials are injected into the mold cavity. After the raw material is cooled in the mold type cavity, the mold is opened, and the mold is opened.