The difference between plastic mold and die-casting mold structure2021-07-15
The difference between plastic mold and die-casting mold structure
The structure of plastic molds and die-casting is actually the same, it should be said that plastic molds should be done.
1.The injection pressure of die casting mold is large, so the template requirements are relatively thick, prevent deformation
2.The gate of the die-casting mold is different from the injection mold, and the high pressure of the diverted cone is required.
3.Die-casting mold model does not require quenching, because the temperature in the cavity exceeds 700 degrees during die casting. So every time
It is equivalent to quenching. The cavity will be harder and harder. And the general injection mold should be quenched to HRC52.
4. Die die-casting mold generally in nitrogen treatment to prevent alloy bonding cavity.
5. Generally, the die-cast mold is relatively large, and the outer surface is generally blue.
6. Compared with the injection mold, the active cooperation part of die-casting mold (such as the core slider) is large,
Because the high temperature of the die-casting process will cause thermal expansion. If the gap is too small, it will cause the mold card.
7. The division surface of die-casting mold is higher, because alloy fluidity is much better than plastic.
High temperature and high pressure stream will be very dangerous from the division surface
8. Injection molds can be exhausted by top needles, dividing surfaces, etc., the die-casting mold must open the exhaust tank and the slag package (collecting the cold material head);
9. The molding is inconsistent, the die-cast die is fast, and a section of injection pressure. Plastic mold is usually injected with a few sections, and pressurized.
10. Die die-casting mold is two plates (I have never seen 3 plate pressure molds) once opened, and the product structure of different plastic molds is different.
3 plates are common, the number of molds, and the order of molding are combined with the mold structure. Our die-casting mold usually does not use the square top needle, the driver,
Aspere (high temperature and solution fluidity) Easy card will lead to unstable mold production.
In addition, plastic molds and die casting molds are different; the plastic molds generally use steel materials such as 45 # steel, T8, T10, and die-casting molds mainly use 3Cr2W8V such heat resistant steel.