Standard for basic debugging and acceptance of plastic mold injection molding production process
1. The mold should have the stability of injection molding production and the repeatability of process parameter adjustment within the range of normal injection molding process conditions.
2. The injection pressure in the process of injection molding production should generally be less than 85% of the rated maximum injection pressure of the injection molding machine.
3. During injection production, the injection speed of the mold shall not be less than 10% of the rated maximum injection speed, or exceed 90% of the rated maximum injection speed in three quarters of a stroke.
4. The holding pressure of mold injection production should generally be less than 85% of the actual maximum injection pressure.
5. The clamping force of the mold during injection molding production should be less than 90% of the rated clamping force of the applicable model.
6. In the process of injection molding, the product and nozzle materials should be easily and safely removed (the time is generally not more than 2 seconds).
7. For molds with inserts, inserts should be easy to install and fixed reliably in the production process